Design, develop, troubleshoot and maintain databases and applications. Assist in troubleshooting network and email problems. Provide computer, software and office equipment technical support for employees and co-op employees. Install and configure PCs, servers, software and office equipment.
- 80% Design, develop, troubleshoot and maintain databases and applications.
- 20% Provide software and hardware technical support for company and member coop employees. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Detailed knowledge of: computer application and database design, development, debugging and support; PC and server hardware and software; office equipment.
- Database design. Programming and debugging. Troubleshooting PC, server, phone switch, and network skills. Solving personnel problems.
- Good interpersonal skills are required to interact with all employees, member system employees and other utilities. The ability to document existing and proposed computer systems through written explanations and logic diagrams, flow charts and other visual aids is required. The ability to make presentations in a clear and concise manner to management, member systems, and others is also required.
Experience and Education:
- Minimum of five (5) years experience developing Windows Forms, Windows Services, internet browser-based and console applications using industry standards and best practices. Experienced in designing, developing and maintaining databases using industry standards and best practices. Experienced in PC/server hardware, software, and office equipment troubleshooting and repair.
- Web script languages such as ASP/ASP.NET, PHP, Perl, etc.
- Ability to effectively use equipment such as, but not limited to:
- Servers, Personal Computers, Laptops and Operating Systems
- Databases and monitoring/maintenance software
- Software development, testing and debugging software
- Network cable making and testing equipment
- Telephone cable tone set and punch-down tools
- All kinds of hand tools