Supply chain system processes over 1B transactions per year for a face value of over $6B. If you want to be part of a team building highly scalable distributed systems using SaaS and Azure technologies then you want to join our client’s team. If the challenge of solving complex problems based on concurrency, timing and high-speed processing appeals to you, then you’ll be challenged and excel at here. If you have experience building software using a service bus and a distributed micro-services architecture, then you want to join our client’s team. If you know how many instances of a static variable are in an open generic, you may be up for the challenge.
Relocation will be covered
Our client takes pride in building the best systems, being leaders in their business and having fun while excelling, and they are looking for team members who feel the same!
Under general supervision of the Software Engineering Manager, the Senior Software Engineer is a full- stack engineer who performs work assignments in one or more of the following areas: providing technical guidance and direction to other staff members; participating in project planning and requirements definition; system/application design, system/application development, unit testing, support during QA and User Acceptance Testing, implementation and integration; customer support for and technical expertise in end-user decision support software tools and end-user computing technology; conducting all activities in accordance with standards and procedures.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- S. in computer science, information systems, engineering or comparable experience
- 7 or more years work related experience
- 4 or more years of experience in enterprise application development in the .NET environment
- 2 or more years of experience with database development and tuning in the MS SQL Server 2008R2+ platform specifically: T-SQL, stored procedures
- Strong understanding of the C# language and the .Net framework
- Strong understanding of object orientation and familiarity with classical design patterns
- Strong experience with NET/ORMs (Entity Framework, NHibernate)
- Ability to troubleshoot environment/hosting-related issues with web technology (DNS, LoadBalancing, IIS, Windows Server, SSL, Security Contexts, basic firewall and networking concepts)
Nice to Have’s
- Experience in data warehousing and ETL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MDX
- Familiar with Service Bus and Micro service patterns
- Familiar with Service Orientation/RESTful Patterns and Concepts/Api Design Fundamentals
- Familiar with Dependency Injection and unit testing (Unity or Ninject)
- Familiar with source control systems and tools, including TFS or Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (Online)
- Familiar with data persistence solutions other than RDBMS (Key/Value Stores, Document DBs, BLOB/Object Storage)
- Familiar with caching techniques (eviction, patterns like cache-aside, aspect-injection, tools/vendor selection)
- Familiar with mobile development, universal app or Xamarin platforms
About Xyon Client - Supply Chain Software Analytics Company
Outstanding Software Supply Chain Analytics Company. Benefits start with 4 weeks PTO first day followed by outstanding healthcare options and work from home Tuesdays!