Regional Sales Manager
If you LOVE to close, and are looking for an exciting, fast paced, stable, fun, strong salary/commission, and well-managed company – this could be your firm. Xyon’s client is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking for several high-quality in-house Sales Managers/Closers to work with our outside sales representatives. They offer extensive training with strong technical resources –no management experience required. Typically the BEST managers have a strong closing background – such as auto sales.
The company’s inside sales reps set qualified and confirmed appointments for a team of outside sales agents who call into their Regional Sales Manager for assistance with closing the deal. 100% of your day is inside – think of being an air traffic controller. It’s busy, fast, and often times you’ll have multiple reps on the line – the day flies as does your compensation.
The company offers a strong starting salary, bonus and commissions – all tiered to ensure highest achievers are rewarded. Equally important is how each step of your career is carefully detailed and laid out – nothing is hidden. Benefits include 401k with a match, excellent healthcare, two weeks off along with all the sales training you need. The floor is tight with RSM’s laughing and helping each other – the definition of a team environment. Many managers have been with the firm 5-8 years – very stable environment.
- First year expected income of $75,000 – 85,000 (salary + bonus + commissions) – current managers are earning well over $100,000 annually plus benefits (up to $140,000)
- A+ rated by the San Diego Better Business Bureau
- Strong Benefits package
- Paid training in all areas of the industry and products
- Positive, team-oriented, fast-paced work environment
- No evenings, weekends or holidays – hours are 6:00am to 3:00pm!
- No travel required
- Convenient location – Kearny Mesa, San Diego 92123
- At least 2 years of business to business sales experience
- Auto Sales Experience a plus
- Proven CLOSING track record of outstanding sales performance
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- High level of integrity
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple outside sales reps in front of business owners requiring assistance over the phone to CLOSE the deal!
- High energy with a strong desire to succeed
About Xyon Client - Credit Card Processing
San Diego's best and most respected represented Merchant Services Company.