We are a Recruiting agency and our client is one of the leading employers in West Plains, MO. They have an amazing reputation, are on the bleeding edge of technology and need an experienced IT Sr. Systems Administrator for their Enterprise infrastructure. From Them:
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Work for and contribute to an established, Enterprise-level, Non-Profit organization
- Great pay & benefits
- Opportunity for Longevity
- Room for advancement
- Healthy Work Environment
- Super affordable cost of living
- Healthy pace of a small town
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 8+ years of hands on experience administering Enterprise infrastructure.
- Microsoft, MCSE, VMware certification or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience with installation, advanced configuration, and optimizing VMware enterprise products, fiber channel SAN, and enterprise SAN storage.
- Strong understanding of enterprise LAN, WAN, and security
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities of data center and network technologies
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The Systems Administrator is responsible for the planning, implementation, performance tuning, security, and recovery procedures of our enterprise systems. Serves as a senior technical expert for our applications, data center infrastructure, network infrastructure, and security. Investigates and analyzes feasibility of system requirements and develops system specifications and designs. Ensures infrastructure redundancy works as designed, back-up, and disaster recovery processes are continually maintained to ensure maximum uptime.
- Design, Install, support and monitor data center infrastructure including VMware suite, storage, servers, and fiber channel SAN, and email.
- Maintain current Microsoft and third-party security patches
- Configure and monitor replication status, storage snapshots, and data backups
- Perform advanced infrastructure troubleshooting including application, data center, network, and VOIP.
- Install and manage Microsoft SQL server including user security, and maintenance plans
- Design, install, and supporting of many infrastructure and clinical applications including: Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange, RDS, Citrix, and many clinical applications
- Provide up to date infrastructure documentation
- Advanced support for technical issues escalated by help desk or other admins
- Train and mentor system and network admins
- Provide infrastructure systems design recommendations
- Project lead for multiple infrastructure related project
- Participate in 24x7x365 on call support team (rotational basis and as needed)
We look forward to Speaking!