We are a recruiting agency searching for great Loan Officers for our client, a San Diego-based, Mortgage Company in business for almost 20 years. They have a sterling reputation, high employee retention and one of the best compensation packages in the business. If you have at least 3 years’ experience as a Loan Officer, business in the pipeline and healthy connections with the Realtor community we would like to speak to you.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- San Diego-based company, in business for over 17 years
- Closed over 7,000 loans
- Well known – massive amounts of Advertising
- Super high ethics – Repeat Business, Great Reputation
- Owner is an active originator
- Excellent, active Training, 1:1 with owner and team
- Outstanding Support:
- Right sized company – big enough to get things done, not too big to lose you
- Smooth process – speeds up approvals, maximizes volume and simplifies the process
- Paperless e-disclosure
- Many in-house processors
- Many long-term employees, 10+ years
- 3 Separate companies in 1: Mortgage, Escrow and Realty
- One of the best in the industry / town
- Loans close quickly – in-house Escrow
- Direct Lender – lower fees
- Docs signed fast -average 21 days
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Originate quality FHA, VA and conventional mortgage and home equity loans.
- Manage customers through the entire loan process, from data collection and analysis through loan conclusion while maintaining positive customer relationships.
- Collect and analyze information regarding customer income, assets, investments and debts to include multifaceted or complex borrowers.
- Submits completed loan application and supporting documentation to the processing department.
- Present the advantages and disadvantages of different financial products to determine the best option for each customer’s financial situation.
- Set proper customer expectations and provide timely status updates to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Focus on marketing and promotional strategies to attract new purchase business, promoting a broad spectrum of mortgage products including but not limited to government, conventional, home equity and additional products within an assigned geographical area.
- Build network and community relationships, aggressively promoting our client to real estate agents, builders, developers, financial planners and other referral sources.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Bachelors degree in Business or Finance preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of current mortgage origination experience with a proven track record of success
- An active NMLS license required
- Current referral base from Realtors, Financial Planners, Builders, etc.
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Familiarity with current lending regulations
- Must be self-motivated and have an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and email systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- High integrity and confidentiality required.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
About Xyon Client - Mortgage and Loan Origination
One of San Diego's largest and most respected Mortgage Company.