Our client’s entrepreneurial company is experiencing strong profitable growth with a desire to massively increase sales. They are experiencing 40% annual growth with the determination to continue and expand this upwards trajectory. The Sales Manager will lead and redefine their national sales team taking them the next level. The is a ‘hands-on’ role requiring quick, smart decision making, clear strategic planning, dedication to outstanding customer service, decisive vision casting, and extensive experience with coaching managing and building inside sales teams.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in the assigned market. The Sales Manager will staff and direct an inside sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Account Executives.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Company is on a phenomenal growth trajectory
- Company is absolute leader in its industry
- Uncapped earning potential; Base + Commission
- Direct CEO Report
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Inside Account Executives.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of actions plans for extensive channel and reseller markets.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate/develop and new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans, specifically realistic forecasts for each product and territory, realistic costs of operating the sales force and sales promotions items.
- Conducts one-on-one review with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive’s sales and activity performance.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, pipeline management within the companies CRM software.
- Identify, communicate and implement KPI metrics for sales team
- Implement rewards systems, including contests
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
- Assists Account Executives in new markets and presentations
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Recruits, tests, coaches, and hires Account Executives based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
RELATIONSHIPS AND ROLES:
- Insures that all Account Executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Delegate’s authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Sets examples for Account Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts regular coaching and counseling with Account Executives to build motivation and selling skills.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- 5-7 years of experience in inside sales management.
- Experience with subscription solutions and large, complex organizations
- Extensive experience in all aspects of reseller and channel management.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
The Xyon Client is a $7M company in the ‘Work Place Compliance’ vertical experiencing unprecedented growth (40% average). This entrepreneurial company is transitioning from a ‘Mom and Pop’ business to a medium size company. Team, excitement, enthusiasm, ‘get the job done’, and having a can-do attitude define the employees. Due to the massive growth, the company is adding senior positions with new goals, benchmarks and procedures being created. The owner is a ‘people person’ who has built successful businesses before. This is literally a ‘remember when’ company – the type of company your start at and say years later “Remember when we were….”