This is an Entry-Level Sales Position.
Working with them, you will be partnering alongside business owners to strategically meet their business funding requirements. You will act as a liaison between our marketing and sales team as you seek new business opportunities within our database contacting and pre-qualifying potential customers. This position has a well-defined career advancement plan in place.
WHY WORK WITH US:
- Compensation: Weekly salary and commission
- No commission caps
- Leads: Robust database, managing inbound and outbound calling efforts
- Benefits: Health insurance, FSA, 401(k), paid-time off, team-building events, and more!
- Shift opportunities: 6am-3pm, 7am-4pm, or 8am-5pm
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT: graduate to Business Lending Consultant – close and own a book of business! Higher base, commissions, and additional inbound opportunity
- Gain industry and product knowledge
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- High call volume
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns to sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, warm calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Report to Business Development Sales Manager
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Not more than a year experience in the Workforce – (1-12 months)
- Excelled in past, for example:
- In College – at sports, academically, etc.
- In Military
- In Workforce – (with limited experience)
- Must highly desire to be in Sales and a Sales Team
- Ability to handle business owner objections
COULD BE HELPFUL:
- CRM experience
We look forward to speaking.
About Xyon Client - Business Lending Services Firm
One of San Diego's best Financial Services firm, centrally located, rapidly growing, A+ Rated with the Better Business Bureau.